Isnin, 28 Februari 2011

WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!! ^_^

She is one of a very special person in my life ...
She makes me realize lots of things in life...
She shows me how strong a woman can be..
She teachs me how I must appreciate everything that I have..
She always put a smile to hide the burden she carries on her shoulder..
A smile as bright as the sun...
If at night you see the sky is so dark but there is one star shinging so bright..
That is her
A very special person
With a very special personalities
My beloved auntie
Pn. Rosnah Samlee
Even though I am too far away from you...
It doesn't stop me from remembering your birthday
On this special day..
I just want to wish you
A very Happy Birthday..
I love you
Please receive a simple video as a present from me...
Love u Umi....


3 what others might think:

pika berkata...

the best la kak atul!!!!!!

Unknown berkata...

happy bday utk umi ko cewek..
huhuhuh...

may god bless her. ;)

NaZwA JaAfAr... berkata...

pika: thanks ika hehe...
mr_mrs miko: tima kasih hehe..pray for her ok...